This Site: NYC SharePoint User Group Portal
Welcome to the NYC Sharepoint User Group
NYC SharePoint User Group Portal
NYC SPUG Survey
View Response #72
(to be entered into the drawing at the next SPUG meeting)
1) What is your job function as related to SharePoint (check all that apply) ?
SharePoint Product Manager
2) What version(s) of SharePoint does your company use (check all that apply) ?
Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) 2.0; Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) 3.0; SharePoint Portal Server (SPS) 2003; Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007
3) Please evaluate the most recent SPUG event based on the following
Quality of food
4) What type of information do you find useful
(check all that apply) ?
SharePoint Development/Customization; Business Governance; SharePoint Administration; Product Reviews
5) What topics would you like us to address in future?
Social Computing on SharePoint platform compared with Yammer, Salesforce.com Chatter or Tibco Tibbr
6) What vendor resources would you find useful (check all that apply) ?
Free/discounted web parts; Product discounts; Free trials
7) It has been proposed that we use the last 10 minutes of the meet and greet portion of the monthly meeting for a moderated knowledge-sharing period with the group. Group members would able to ask questions of the group and have them answered by the members present. Would you be in favor of such a knowledge-sharing period?
8) Other suggestions, comments:
Created at 6/28/2011 11:45 by
Last modified at 6/28/2011 11:45 by
To report a problem, please contact the Webmaster -
This NYC SPUG site maintained by