KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International. KPMG International’s member firms have 103,000 professionals, including 6,700 partners, in 144 countries. We offer our clients industry insights and a multidisciplinary range of services. We are currently seeking a Information Technology Project Manager to join us in our Montvale, NJ office. Relocation assistance is not available.
• Manage technical components of small to medium sized projects
• Participate in and provide tactical direction for projects in which the Enabling Services team participates in, provide technical guidance and manage project development activities
• Lead a technology team and share their knowledge with development standards, best practices and a well rounded understanding of the Microsoft .Net architecture
• Participant in projects that are .Net and Sharepoint Server 2007 driven
• Provide sole representation for the enabling Services team
• Contribute to project planning activities and will work closely with other organizations to make sure application development leverages common application platform and guidelines
• Mentor developers and review work deliverables for technical accuracy
• Analyze and solve complex integration problems and solve technology issues
• Work with business analysts as well as use cases to implement best architecture approaches
• Five years of software engineering experience
• Current or previous hands on development and architecture experience
• Hands on solution delivery with project management and technical activities
• The candidate is expected have strong communication skills, particularly with regards to technical design specifications and verbal communication
• Experience with electronic document management
• Experience with enterprise portals, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, design methodologies and modeling languages such as UML, ER modeling, process modeling (DFDs, BPEL4WS)
• Experience creating standards, templates, procedures, and policies for a shared development environment
• Experience presenting and advocating for design solutions
• Understanding of Network Architecture Components and Windows Operating System
• Experience with technologies supporting Web Services: XML, Soap, WSDL, UDDI etc
• Experience with .Net Framework and Tools: ASP.Net, C#, VB.NET
• Working knowledge of Microsoft COM
KPMG offers and supports flexible work arrangements as well as part-time schedules. We also offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
Interested? Please send your resume referencing Code 07706109. We strongly encourage you to apply online at www.kpmgcareers.com referencing the Job Code indicated above; resumes received through our Web site are available for consideration as early as the next business day. Alternatively, you may send a scannable resume to: KPMG Centre, Attn: Resume Processing, 717 North Harwood Street, Suite 3100, Dallas, TX 75201-6585. Include the Job Code indicated above in all cases.
No phone calls or agencies, please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
© 2006 KPMG LLP, the U.S. member firm of KPMG International, a Swiss cooperative.
All rights reserved.