ThoughtBridge is looking for Sharepoint Solutions Architects in Atlanta, GA and Raleigh, NC. We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner focused specifically on Information Worker and BI Technologies such as SharePoint, Office System, Business Scorecard, Sql Reporting Services, Real Time Communication and Collaboration Technologies. We are always researching and delivering the latest technologies to our clients and preparing them for the “Boundary Free Business of Tomorrow”.
The ThoughtBridge Solution Architect is responsible for architecting the enterprise infrastructure and solution architecture. This is a highly technical position that requires the incumbent to thoroughly understand a wide range of technologies related to infrastructure and software, the intricacies of system configuration and administration across an enterprise, capacity and throughput parameters, and business objectives.
The Solution Architect will architect and document the infrastructure topology and its relationship to the consuming software and services – current state and desired state – and define steps to move from current to desired state in conjunction with other enterprise architects on the team Technical (Development) and Interface architects). Another role of the Solution Architect is to facilitate the acceptance of new solutions and technologies within the technical infrastructure and business environments of ThoughtBridge Clients, while minimizing manageability compromises.
With a specific focus on SharePoint Technologies, the ThoughtBridge Solution Architect is knowledgeable in all aspects of implementing and administering an enterprise class infrastructure of system and network capabilities and of designing and constructing applications to facilitate information access and retrieval. Experience in utilities and tools for system/web/network administration, system monitoring and usage characteristics and trending, and database connection and usage is highly desirable. This individual is extremely comfortable gathering requirements, researching and evaluating alternative solutions and products, designing and integrating technology solutions, and guiding others to perform these tasks. Focus is on information requirements, data acquisition and access analysis and design, site optimization, recovery strategy and load strategy design, and implementation. This individual serves as team leader in the identification and evaluation of solutions, in the integration of solutions, in defining and developing new business opportunities, and in building relationships with clients. The ThoughtBridge Solution Architect is a visionary role.
Skills and Knowledge
· Working knowledge of all application development and technical areas across an enterprise
· Ability to analyze and learn rapidly changing technologies and apply them as part of integrated solutions to business requirements with a focus on Microsoft Office System Technologies
· Demonstrated expertise in various technologies, including a conceptual understanding of application development languages and packages and expertise around client/server and Web technologies, security (firewalls/encryption products), Web servers, browsers, and various third-party utilities and legacy system integration tools
· In-depth knowledge of Microsoft SQL server
· Some experience in software development; familiarity with iterative and rapid development techniques and tools
· Ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to operate within a team environment
· Project planning and management skills
· Strong analytical and conceptual skills; ability to create original concepts/theories
· Ability to analyze project needs and determine resources to meet objectives and solve problems
· Knowledge of data warehouse and data mining is a plus
Strong communication skills
Our Benefits include Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, 401(k), Bonus, Paid Training, Flex Time, Flexible Spending Account, Vision Insurance, and Tele-Working.
To learn more about us, visit our website at www.thoughtbc.com
. Perhaps you know of others who are available and looking for a great place to work, as these people come to mind, just give me a call or send me an email with their name and phone number. Remember that ThoughtBridge offers a Referral Bonus opportunity!