Behavior seeks a qualified technical lead for web based projects that utilize content management systems,
databases, web applications and search engines on enterprise computing platforms that is well versed in
Microsoft Sharepoint Server 2003 / 2007. Additionally, the technical lead will be responsible for interfacing
with client contacts and coordinating the work of software developers on their project team.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
• Experience with Microsoft Sharepoint 2003 / 2007
• 5 years of experience in the web development field with significant emphasis on Enterprise
Technologies including Microsoft .NET and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server.
• Ability to communicate with technical and non technical client contacts at a high level.
• Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements and documentation.
• Ability to lead web projects from inception to completion./
• Motivated self starter who will take the initiative and identify problems and dependencies within
• Detail oriented with significant emphasis on the quality of their work
• Have strong analytical, written and verbal communications skills as well as strong presentation
The position requires 3 - 5 years programming using the following technologies:
• Coding with Windows Sharepoint Services and the Sharepoint API including web parts and
Microsoft .NET architecture with emphasis on ASP.NET (VB .NET or C Sharp)
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server database administration, design and knowledge of SQL
language, views, stored procedures, functions and triggers.
• Microsoft IIS / Apache web server configuration and administration.
Familiarity with the following methodologies and technologies is a plus:
• Enterprise and Open Source Content Management Systems including Red Dot, Documentum and
• Active Directory
• COM, Web Services
• CSS, RSS, AJAX
• Lotus Notes
• UML (Unified Modeling Language)
• RUP (Rational Unified Process)
• Struts, Rails or other frameworks
• MVC (Model View Control) and design patterns
• Linux, Unix and Windows 2003 Server
Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience