SourceCode North America, Inc. is a leading Microsoft ISV and has a very exciting and fast growing business related to K2.net, a best-of-breed workflow solution.
SourceCode is looking for a skilled, experienced and energetic Business Development Manager in support of growing its business in the Reston, VA / DC Region.
The successful candidate will be responsible for successful execution against a defined set of business objectives with a strong focus on revenue generation.
The successful candidate will be deployed in a business development capacity as part of a 2 person Business Development team consisting of the Business Development Manager and an associated K2.net Technical Specialist. Such a 2 person team will be focused within a defined geographical region, business partner grouping or industry focus area and their main objectives are:
- Growing the K2.net related sales pipeline
- Supporting and developing the regional partner channel in support of profitable partnerships
- Growing the regional Microsoft relationship and joint engagement levels
- Providing pre-sales support in the interest of increased deal closure
- Maintaining and growing customer relationships in support of customer satisfaction levels
JOB REQUIREMENTS, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS:
- A solid understanding of the Microsoft business eco-system as well as the associated technology/solution concepts.
- Any Microsoft focused technical experience.
- A conceptual understanding of general technical solution architecture in the enterprise space.
- Knowledge of - and experience in selling/marketing solutions involving some or all of the following technologies:
- SharePoint Portal Server
- BizTalk Server
- SQL Server
RELEVANT EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree or diploma from an industry accredited tertiary institution in Engineering or Computer Science. Additional business focused qualifications would be beneficial.
- Work from home
- Interstate and intercity travel