The Senior Account Executive is responsible for generating revenue by prospecting and closing sales. This individual is responsible for selling Web Site and Application Development services, specifically Content Management Solutions, eCommerce Solutions, and Custom .NET Development. The Account Executive position is an outside sales role and carries a quarterly sales quota.
- Consultative selling and account planning, proposal writing, creating sales presentations, leveraging and expanding client and industry contacts, identifying, developing and closing new, profitable opportunities
- Manage the sales process for new client acquisition
- Develop new and existing client business against quarterly and annual targets
- Track and communicate sales pipeline status
- Develop channel and client relationships that produce revenue for the company
- Execute strategic sales campaigns and manage an individual lead generation process
- Follow and help evolve a corporate sales methodology
- Identify and penetrate targets in multiple markets and verticals
- Research organizations for appropriate contacts
- Use and develop call lists and other prospecting tools
- Set-up meetings, develop sales proposals, & manage contract negotiations
- Manage select existing house accounts
• Proven track record with at least 3+ years experience selling Web-based technology products, specifically Content Management, Microsoft® SharePoint™, and/or eCommerce solutions.
• Successful track record of exceeding revenue goals
• Ideal candidates will have worked for a Microsoft Solution Partner in the mid-market space
• Ability to sustain a healthy sales pipeline, develop business plans, manage expense plans, and collaborate with channel partners
• Proven ability to understand complex IT sales, competitive threats, and exercise exceptional judgment.
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Ability to sell at an executive level and be able to develop tactics to create and close opportunities.
• Effectively manage a pipeline of opportunities, forecast revenue, and conduct account reviews with management.
• Ability to understand a client's business issues and work with a team to architect Web-based solutions that solve business issues.
• Strong sales and prospecting skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced Computer literacy (Microsoft tools a must, including Outlook and CRM) Strong time management/organization skills
• Self motivation and high energy with an ability to adapt to a changing environment
• Training in and experience with a structured, proven sales process – i.e., Solution Selling, Target Account Selling
• An existing book of business is a plus.
Education: Bachelor's degree or higher
• Leadership – Ability to participate in problem resolution. Quick to learn and take charge. A self-starter committed to finding creative solutions to difficult problems. Ability to work in team environment.
• Management of Resources - Will organize, prioritize and manage work under deadlines.
• Business Knowledge – Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills using knowledge, experience and understanding of basic internet concepts.
• Communication skills – Excellent verbal and written skills. Will handle sensitive and proprietary information with complete confidentiality.
• Must be able to Multi-task
• Must be Self-Motivated / Enthusiastic / Strong Work Ethic